Welcome to Utah Valley Regional History Day!
All projects are available for online viewing! To access the showcase:
- Select Contest in the menu bar above, then select Showcase.
- Enter this code: 9246a4d5-e2a2-49ee-a242-e337a27bd468
Receiving Your Judge Evaluations
Judge evaluations are now available to students. To access them: login to your account on this website. Click the Evals button in the top white menu bar, then download your judges' evaluations.
Teachers can view their students' evaluations from their teacher account.
2021 Virtual Contest Information
Students will upload an electronic version of their project to their NHD student profile on this website. See below for registration and virtual submission instructions. There are no registration fees for UVRHD.
- Registration Deadline: February 15
- Completed Projects Due: February 22
- Judging Begins: February 27
- Awards Announced: March 12
This contest serves students living in Utah County, in grades 4-12.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Remember - teachers must register before their students.
Contact email@example.com with registration questions!